The Q-SYS™ Core 510i processor is an audio, video and control processing system that leverages Intel™ CPUs and motherboards as well as a dedicated, Linux™ realtime operating system developed by Q-SYS to provide class-leading capabilities for AV systems of any scale.
The Q-SYS Core 510i processor offers the most flexible audio I/O of any Q-SYS Core, perfect for applications that require a diversity of analog, digital and networked audio connectivity. It features eight onboard I/O card slots that can be populated with any combination of Q-SYS Type-II I/O card allowing diverse connectivity options.
*We are pleased to announce that Nanpeng has become the DIRECT PARTNER of QSC in the Hong Kong region. If you have any requirements for system solutions or products, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
QSC Core 510i | Audio & Control Processor
- 256 x 256 networked audio channels (Q-LAN / AES67)
- Configurable onboard I/O via 8 open Q-SYS IO Cards slots
- 64 x AEC processors
- Supports up to 14x Q-SYS NM-T1 network microphones
- up to 128 x 128 Dante audio channels (8 x 8 included)
- Full-featured Q-SYS Control engine (with optional feature license)
- 16 x 16 GPIO