The Q-SYS Core 610 represents the next-generation of Q-SYS processing, pairing the Q-SYS OS with enterprise-grade Dell COTS server hardware to deliver a flexible and scalable audio, video and control solution for a vast range of larger scale applications. It is a fully networked AV&C processor, letting you distribute network I/O where it’s most convenient. The Core 610 is equally suited for centralized processing for multiple meeting rooms in enterprise applications, as well as handling larger spaces or venues in hospitality, entertainment, or transit hubs.
*We are pleased to announce that Nanpeng has become the DIRECT PARTNER of QSC in the Hong Kong region. If you have any requirements for system solutions or products, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
QSC Core610 | Audio & Control Processor
- 256 x 256 networked audio channels (Q-LAN/AES67)
- 64x AEC processors
- up to 128 x 128 Dante audio channels (8 x 8 included)
- Supports up to 14x Q-SYS NM-T1 network microphones
- 64x VoIP softphone instances
- 64 x 64 Media/WAN streaming capacity
- 16x multitrack playback channels (up to 128 with optional feature license)
- 4x multitrack record channels
- Dual gigabit Ethernet ports for redundant networked audio
- Two (2) independent, gigabit auxiliary Ethernet ports for segregation of network services such as VoIP, SNMP, LLDP, LDAP and WAN Media streaming
- Onboard 480 GB media drive
- iDRAC monitoring for integration with IT monitoring systems
- 1RU form factor